- Available in 12ft, 14ft, 16ft, 18ft & 20ft widths. (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- Compatible with all 4WD tractors.
- 27° two-way hydraulic angling.
- 10° two-way hydraulic tilting.
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach.
- Front 4WD mounting.
- No welding: bolt-on brackets.
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman manufactured industrial-strength cylinders.
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes.
- Ripple-formed blade.
Move More Silage, Faster.
When you're working with silage, under-frame clearance is important. That's why at Degelman, our mounting system allows for extra under frame clearance. So you can pack and push more silage faster without getting hung up. We also make sure our mounting hardware gives you a smooth, clean underbelly to minimize dragging silage back. Add a two foot perforated silage extension, and you'll move more silage than ever.
Best Snow Removal Angle Ever
From our field testing, a 30° angle runs snow off the blade the best. That's why we made sure the 7900 can hit and hold 30° with optimal strength. This means faster and more efficient snow removal for any job out there.
Pure Power. At Your Fingertips
The 7900's controls give you the power and agility of angling control at your fingertips. There's no need to ever get out of your cab-ever. You can angle the blade from 0° to 30°, lift up and down and tilt how you like, quickly and easily: The control stays where it belongs-with you.
Six-Way Blade Agility
When your blade can do more...you can do more. Tilt. Angle. Lift. You name it. That's why the Degelman 7900 hydraulic system is designed for optimal blade angles and usage. Because we know your blade needs to take on all the jobs you tackle every day, not just some of them.
The fingertip-controlled tilt capabilities of the 7900 give you the option to tilt the blade up to 10°. So you can groom roads, put a ridgeline in for drainage...you name it. And, because of our industrial-strength cylinders and heavy-duty design, you can doze with confidence knowing that our blade system can do the job, and then some.