Handle a Wide Variety of Crops
Designed to exceed in many conditions, the Case IH 2030 rigid auger grain head is ready to harvest more of what you grow. Features include a sturdy frame and cutterbar design and a pick-up reel that's designed for even feeding.
Heavy Duty, Reliable Frames
The heavy-duty, rigid frame includes two reinforced strengthening webs for max durability.
Easy-latching header hook-up with single-point hydraulics, dedicated electrical connector and 60˚ free-rotation PTO shafts.
Double skin design assures long term durability and reduced ground pressure for optimized floatation.
Short dividers (adjustable) are standard with available long (Folding) dividers as optionald
Increase Grain Savings and Grain Quality
The Case IH 2030 six bat reel is designed to positively engage the crop, and then gently lift the crop and move it over the cutterbar and across the auger floor to be conveyed by the auger. The reel design and gentle crop engagement is imperative to ensure proper feeding and cutting to promote increased grain savings and grain quality.
Six Bat Reel
- Large 107 cm reel diameter anti-wrap closed end shielding
- 6 strong tine bars with sets of multi-coiled tines
- Case IH traditional proven reel design
- Tines can reach up to 3 in. (7.5cm) below knife-bar lifting crop at ground level
- Lower knife damage, reduced repairs and increased productivity
Powerful Hydraulic Reel Drive
- Simple driveline - hydraulically driven by gear reduction. Automatic reel speed control linked with ground speed.
- Offset tines for an efficient pick up operation
- Bolted-on reel tines, for easy replacement
Cut More of the Crop You Grow
- Tough double cast steel fingers designed with internal knife guides which are maintenance free
- Standard self sharpening over- serrated knife
- Bolted knife sections
- Spare knives section located under the left hand shield for quick and easy replacement
- Storage for a complete optional spare knife in the rear of the header frame
- Cast iron tensioning pulley maximizes belt wrap to improve durability and strength
- Heavy duty knife drive
Ensures Proper Feeding and Cutting
- Mounted evenly across the full width of the auger
- 16mm diameter retractable tines with synthetic guides ensuring quiet operation
- Large inspection doors for ease of inspection and maintenance
- Optional High Abrasive Guides available for tough harvesting conditions
- Driven with heavy duty chain from the header main shaft
- Protected from foreign objects by a radial pin slip clutch
- Standard auger speed is 149 rpm; Optional 64 tooth slow-down sprocket reduces speed to 135 rpm
- Large 26 in. diameter auger with 16 in. diameter center tube
- 5 in. deep flights
- Lift down crop
- Stored in a convenient location on the right hand side of the header