Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: Commensurate with experience USD
Full Package, Group Health, Dental & Vision Plans, Life, Vested Retirement, 401K Employer Match, Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Personal Time, Uniform Service, & Employee Discounts.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Grounds Care
Status: Full Time
PARTS CLERK - PARTS DEPARTMENT
Reports to Parts Manager. Answer telephones. Greet customers in an upbeat manner, assist on waiting on customers, charge out merchandise and make necessary entries to the inventory control system, distribute special order parts, receive warranty parts, maintain shelf stock and keep counter sales area clean, clear, and neat. Sell White's Farm Supply, Inc. parts, labor and whole goods service 100% of the time.
1. Make sure the telephone is answered by the second ring/page and in a friendly and personable manner. Direct calls to appropriate departments, monitor and ensure that all calls are answered and/or message is taken. Ensure that messages are forwarded to appropriate personnel in a timely manner. When possible make an effort to meet and greet customers.
2. Assist Customers by properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs or microfiche, price items and print tickets.
3. Make necessary entries to inventory control system assuring proper records are kept with current pricing, as well as the recording and entering of special orders.
4. Participate in physical inventory of counting all items.
5. Participate in the preparation of annual and monthly parts return to the manufacturer.
6. Maintain periodical parts returns as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
7. Assist in verifying cost, price and totals of Parts Invoices and Repair Orders.
8. Make sure the Technician or Customer receives the correct part and on time, as promised.
9. Always show concern for Customer's needs and problems.
10. Always complete required documents before disbursing parts.
11. Be complete and concise in entering all necessary information in the inventory control system records.
12. Always see that defective merchandise is tagged properly with date, correct part number and filed in warranty bins.
13. Return all unsold merchandise immediately to the correct stock location.
14. Document and correct discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities.
15. Participate in setting up attractive parts displays and making signs for the showroom.
16. Participate in the housekeeping of counters, aisles, shelves, shipping & receiving and warranty areas. Also participate any other housekeeping duties (offices, break room, bathrooms, etc.) as directed by the Parts Manager.
17. Participate in the housekeeping of the grounds and lawns as directed by the Parts Manager.
18. Support other departments when needed. Assist with each department's special programs. Participate in Company functions and meetings.
19. Treat customers and co-workers in a friendly, courteous manner.
20. Support Company by running errands.
21. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Valid and clean driver's license.
Mail or fax your resume
White's Farm Supply, Inc.
4154 Jct. State Rt 31 & Rt 316
P.O. Box 267
Canastota, New York 13032 USA
Job ApplicationApply Online
Email your resume: